Limited Warranty Pre-registration Required
GTP pedicure spas are manufactured with the highest standards for quality and workmanship. Accordingly, GTP warrants its products as follows:
To the original owner of the GTP pedicure spas, GTP may repair or replace at its option any pedicure spa deemed to be defective in material or workmanship upon inspection by an authorized representative of GTP. This warranty covers only the listed components for the following time periods:
- Recirculating Pump: One (1) year from date of shipment
- All other components: One (1) year from date of shipment
- There are no other warranties, express or implied.
The owner must pay all labor and shipping charges necessary to replace or repair the pedicure spa. GTP will not be liable for any consequential, incidental, or contingent damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
If a pedicure spa needs to be exchanged, it will be limited to supplying a replacement pedicure spa of comparable style and size.
GTP may at its own discretion use refurbished parts or pedicure spas for repair and replacement purposes.
This warranty is null and void if the pedicure spa is removed from its place of initial installation or is not installed in accordance with federal, state, or local codes and ordinances. Furthermore, this warranty does not apply if the pedicure spa has been subject to misapplication, misuse, improper installation or maintenance, negligence, improper cleaning, or other circumstances beyond GTP’s control. GTP pedicure spas have a maximum weight capacity of 300 lbs. Any use exceeding this limit voids the warranty.
The following are examples of what is not covered by the warranty:
- Natural wear and tear
- Staining, fading, or discoloration of the vinyl seat, armrests, or footrest
- Damage resulting from standing in the basin
- Damage to pump parts and/or motor parts due to obstruction in plumbing lines, etc
- Staining, fading, or discoloration of plastic surfaces due to exposure and/or the use of harmful cleaning agents or chemicals
- Staining, fading, or discoloration caused by improper or poor water additives not related to maintenance of proper water
- Malfunctions or damage caused by improper installation, including not meeting local and state plumbing, electrical, and building codes
- Freight damage, misuse, neglect, abuse, and natural disaster
- Unauthorized repairs
- Repair service
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Should service be required for defect or malfunction during the warranty period, please contact:
- GTP Concepts and Designs, Customer Service
- 11090 Grader Street, Dalls, TX – 75238
- Toll Free: 1-972-234-5487
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org